Friday, July 08, 2016

Hello –– Here's the Latest from Tracy's New York Life

Hello from NYC!
Here's the latest from Tracy's New York Life

Escaping New York: My Adventures in Vero Beach


ESCAPING NEW YORK
by Tracy Kaler

When Indian River Tourism invited me to travel to Vero Beach in early June, if I'm honest, I had no idea what to expect from this Treasure Coast town. I'd been to Florida a few times before (not in recent history), but my memories of the Sunshine State were few and far between. I assumed that I'd catch some rays and have a relaxing weekend away from New York City, but my trip to Vero was so much more.
READ MORE »




Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Email
RSS
Website
Copyright © 2016 Tracy Kaler, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Tracy Kaler
590 West End Ave
New York, NY 10024

Add us to your address book


Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment