Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello –– Here's the Latest from Tracy's New York Life

Hello from NYC!
Here's the latest from Tracy's New York Life

Stockholm's Eye for Fashion


by Tracy Kaler

I had no idea, but Stockholm is chic. And not just any chic, but rather, the city is chic without trying. In my opinion, the 'casual chic' style that I witnessed every day as I roamed the city is the best kind.
READ MORE »




Best Upper East Side Lunch Spots


by Lauren Malamala

Head uptown to sample some of my favorite Upper East Side lunch spots. {Via Flickr/Angela N.}
Since I live on the Upper East Side and work from home, most of my food choices are within a two block radius of my apartment. Embarrassingly, anything further than that warrants a convenient online order via Seamless (which I justify by saying it saves me valuable work time). While the neighborhood may not have the most diverse array of restaurants, there's definitely a collection of tasty go-to joints that locals love to frequent. If you're in the area during the day, here are some of the best Upper East Side lunch spots.
READ MORE »




Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Email
RSS
Website
Copyright © 2016 Tracy Kaler, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Tracy Kaler
590 West End Ave
New York, NY 10024

Add us to your address book


Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment