Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hello –– Here's the Latest from Tracy's New York Life

Hello from NYC!
Here's the latest from Tracy's New York Life

Broadway, Ballet and the Opera: My NYC Theater Bucket List


by Lauren Malamala

New York City is a theater. {Via Alexander Baxevanis/Flickr}

Ah, the theater (insert uppity posh accent here). There really isn't anything as quintessentially "New York City" as a night out watching a great show, followed by some wining and dining at an iconic restaurant. Seeing my first Broadway musical with Tracy last year reminded me how great it is to take a break from my fledgling music career, sit back in the audience, and watch other artists at work for once. And I can't wait to see my next show, whether it's a classic like The Lion King or something new and cutting-edge. From Broadway, to the ballet, to the opera, here's my NYC theater...

Read the whole post... »




Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Email
RSS
Website
Copyright © 2016 Tracy Kaler, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Tracy Kaler
590 West End Ave
New York, NY 10024

Add us to your address book


Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment