Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello –– Here's the Latest from Tracy's New York Life

Hello from NYC!
Here's the latest from Tracy's New York Life

Tips for the College Student in NYC


by Tracy Kaler

Headed to Columbia University? {credit}
Adapting to college life anywhere isn't an easy feat, but adjusting to college life in NYC comes with a different set of challenges. Just finding your footing in a city as huge and overwhelming as New York takes time, not to mention staying on a budget and remaining focused on your studies since NYC can offer a little too much stimulation.
READ MORE »




Love Is Love: Whether a Person, Play, or New York City


SHARE YOUR STORY

I was thrilled when I received a very special comment on my most recent interview about New York City and life on the Upper West Side from a TNYL reader who happens to be a New Yorker. This comment is unlike any posted on the blog before, as it's more like a story, so I have to share.
"My biggest concern is being able to afford living here until they carry me out."
by M. Letta

I've been here since 1968, stayed after college and never left. And I was the person who always said: "Ugh. Who would want to live in New York?" When all the kids in high school, after a field trip to NYC, were like: Wow. I want to live there. I was more like: The place...

Read the whole post... »




Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Email
RSS
Website
Copyright © 2016 Tracy Kaler, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Tracy Kaler
590 West End Ave
New York, NY 10024

Add us to your address book


Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment