Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hello –– Here's the Latest from Tracy's New York Life

Hello from NYC!
Here's the latest from Tracy's New York Life

Catalog Your Belongings with the Know Your Stuff App


by Lauren Malamala SPONSORED

Catalog and organize every square inch. {By Steven Pisano/Flickr}

New York City may not be known for its natural disasters, but that doesn't mean the Big Apple is immune to Mother Nature's fury (remember Sandy?). For New Yorkers, as well as anyone living in natural disaster-prone areas, it's important to keep a record of your belongings –– especially for insurance purposes. Fortunately, the Know Your Stuff app makes it easier than ever to catalog and organize every square inch of your home.

When I first heard about Know Your Stuff, the first incident that came to mind...

Read the whole post... »




5 Reasons to Spend Time in Berlin Mitte


ESCAPING NEW YORK
by Tracy Kaler

After spending a few short days in Berlin, I realized that Mitte would probably be the neighborhood I'd choose to live in if I were a Berliner. Mind you, I didn't see the entire city on this first trip, but when I travel, I either connect with a place, or I don't. For me, this arty neighborhood has a laundry list of attributes that I require to visit a place a second time or consider moving there.
READ MORE »




Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus
Email
RSS
Website
Copyright © 2016 Tracy Kaler, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Tracy Kaler
590 West End Ave
New York, NY 10024

Add us to your address book


Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment